a) Creating a new page
On the left hand navigation select ‘Pages’ then select ‘Add New’.
To Create Your Page Follow the Below Points:
- Insert your page title.
- Insert your content.
- If you want to insert a featured (banner) image on the page, select ‘set featured image’ and set the size to ‘2000px width x 600px height’.
- To finalise click ‘Publish’.
b) How to edit an existing page
On the left hand navigation select ‘Pages’ then select the page you would like to edit.
- Edit the content as required.
- To view your changes you can select ‘Preview’.
- Ensure to select ‘Update’ to save changes.
c) How to remove pages
On the left hand navigation select ‘Pages’ then hover your mouse over the page you wish to delete and select ‘Trash’.
d) Inserting an image / PDF in to a page
On the left hand navigation select ‘Pages’ then select the page you would like to add an image/pdf to.
- Click on the content area where you would like to insert an image.
- Click on ‘Add Media’.
- 3. Now select the ‘Upload Files’.
- 4. Either hit ‘Select Files’ and chose the image you want to upload or you can simply drag and drop the file/image you want to insert from your computer.
- 5. Once you have hit ‘Select Files’ you will be directed to the Insert Media page which will show you the image you have just uploaded.
- 6. Select ‘full size’ if not already pre-selected, so that the full size of your image is displayed.
- 7. Hit ‘insert into page’.
- 8. Here you will see the link of your image/pdf which has been uploaded.
- 9. For Pdf to open in new tab you will have to type target=”_blank” between “a and href”.
- 10. Click ‘Update’ to save the changes.
Your image has been embedded on your page.